Sunday, June 9, 2013

New contract will happen between Ronaldo and Real Madrid



Cristiano Ronaldo had passed a season to forget it. Success - with drought Ronaldo paased the previous year many internal conflict and flame, Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid as the coach Marin Hoe? May Cristiano Ronaldo will go Manchester United, piesaji or Monako he was said to be able to join. But the club don’t want to leave Cristiano Ronaldo, but the Portuguese star confident, do not renew their contract with Real Madrid. 

The president of the Real Madrid Phlorentino Perez said, finishing his career in Barnabyu. I do not think that Phlorentino Perez, a glimpse of Cristiano Ronaldo himself said he, 'I'm good, I'm in peace. I'm not worried. I know, we've been able to reach an agreement. Cristiano Ronaldo with Real Madrid  has contract till 2015 in June. Real For many years I tried to renew their agreement with the 8-year-old forward said. Now, it seems a matter of time now. Reuters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment